Why not add resource efficiency to the top of your list of targets for 2019?
With the start of the new year comes new research from Manufacture 2030 and The Manufacturer! On 23rd January, we launched our most recent research report, in which we dig deeper into the benefits of perhaps the biggest blind spot in manufacturing: resource efficiency.
During the session, we explored:
- The benefits of prioritising non-labour resource efficiency in manufacturing, including cost reduction and improved competitiveness;
- The perceived barriers to prioritising resource efficiency, including time scarcity, complexity and the risk of disruption (we'll help to dispel these!);
- How to set meaningful targets, and why these are vital for focused projects and progress measurement;
- How manufacturers can take action on resource efficiency, including more detail on the easy-to-use, low-cost tools available to support long-term resource efficiency programmes.
Our speakers were:
- Martin Chilcott - Chairman, Manufacture 2030
- Matt Pulzer - Managing Editor, The Manufacturer
- Nick Donoghue - Head of Product, Manufacture 2030
You can listen to the full recording of the session, including slides and the final Q&A session, here: