In the media: Martin Chilcott appears on Business Leader podcast
Manufacture 2030's Chairman and CEO, Martin Chilcott, recently sat down with Business Leader for their weekly podcast series.
Manufacture 2030's Chairman and CEO, Martin Chilcott, recently sat down with the team at Business Leader for their weekly podcast series. Previous guests have included the likes of Steven Bartlett and Theo Paphitis (Dragons' Den investors) and Holly Tucker MBE (Founder of notonthehighstreet).
Hear from Martin about:
- His background and how he was an early adopter of web-based solutions for sustainability.
- Challenges and success stories of supply chain engagement.
- His opinion on Net Zero, climate targets and government impacts on decarbonization.
- Why Manufacture 2030 is a such necessary tool for Scope 3 reductions.
- How the Covid-19 pandemic and war in Ukraine have affected global sustainability efforts.
You can listen full interview on the Business Leader website.