Supplier Sales Executive
Come and join Manufacture 2030 as a Supplier Sales Executive.
About Manufacture 2030:
Are you inspired by the prospect of joining a fast growth and market-leading tech business that’s on a mission to tackle climate change by accelerating the transition to low carbon, sustainable supply chains?
Manufacture 2030 is a purpose-led software company. Our mission is to bring major corporations and their supply chain partners together to turn their bold carbon commitments into reality, creating a more sustainable future by 2030. Our cloud-based SaaS platform helps supply chain owners and their suppliers to measure, manage and reduce carbon emissions and other environmental impacts.
Our Supplier Sales Executive will be bright, enthusiastic and highly motivated colleagues with excellent communications skills – we’re particularly looking for candidates who are bilingual/fluent in other languages. This role is critical to retaining and growing our customer base, thereby having an impact on the environmental footprint of thousands of manufacturing sites within global supply chains. You’ll get to know our customers – from the factory floor to the head of manufacturing – across all sorts of manufacturing businesses and will grow to understand their challenges, and how we can solve them. You will gain exposure to many tools, processes, clients and have the opportunity to work in a young, growing B2B SaaS business that serves manufacturing brands and suppliers across the globe. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, the willingness to learn and get stuck in!
- Manage a portfolio of manufacturing suppliers, leading on initial engagement and outreach and conversion to dedicated customers.
- Be the go-to person for supplier prospect questions or support needs and client renewals.
- Be responsible for qualifying and prioritising supplier leads by:
- Identifying their needs and business requirements, and working out if and how our product aligns to help solve those needs, and how receptive they are to the requesting supply chain owner.
- Identifying and mapping stakeholders key to the sales process and then finding and engaging those stakeholders where necessary.
- Understanding the decision-making process for a sale and unlocking any blockages/delays.
- Work closely with the Data Insights and Improvement Teams to use value hooks to secure supplier participation.
- Effectively communicating the company vision and value proposition for reducing carbon emissions in global manufacturing through the delivery of compelling product demonstrations to supplier prospects.
- Draft and deliver marketing communications for suppliers including emails, webinars, videos and phone scripts etc to ensure a smooth and streamlined experience for suppliers.
- Work closely with the Heads of Industry to ensure each supplier campaign is tailored to the needs of a particular supply chain owner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate belief in our mission to accelerate the transition to sustainable manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English, and a positive, confident phone manner.
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in environmental science.
- Any experience of customer service, marketing and sales would be an asset especially proven experience to identify and close potential sales opportunities, including objection handling.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- A good knowledge or interest in sustainability and manufacturing as well as technology.
- Experience of designing and running a communications campaign and undertaking outreach via email and phone.
- A natural attention to detail, organisation and diligence in the way you work.
- Experience using a CRM would be a benefit.
To be successful in this role, you have to be an energetic person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about supporting our mission and helping manufacturers to reduce their costs and global climate impacts. You will need to be able to talk confidently to manufacturing site managers and engineers as well as senior corporate executives, understand their world and their challenges.
You will need to identify the right decision makers and influencers from site and corporate teams, as well as possess the courage to ask the right questions, as this will be critical to your success. You will need excellent communication skills, be able to learn fast about the world our customers inhabit, and their priorities, and be prepared to challenge customer thinking. You need to be hungry and proactive, seeking opportunities and following them through to success. As we grow and scale as a business the aforementioned responsibilities are likely to evolve and develop and you should feel comfortable to adapt and grow with the role.
What you get
- Friendly work environment.
- Opportunities for development within the expanding company.
- Remote and/or hybrid working options available.
- Use any fluent multi-lingual skills you have (we are always looking for people fluent in other languages) We are currently looking for a Polish speaker and an American English speaker.
- The opportunity to work with global manufacturing brands and their suppliers, helping them to significantly reduce their GHG emissions and wider environmental impacts on the planet.
- An opportunity to help build a game changing software company from an early stage.
- A culture of empowerment, with high levels of personal responsibility given from day one.
- The opportunity to work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated by a belief that the work they do positively contributes to a more sustainable future.
- An environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged and rewarded.
Location: Oxford or Remote within the UK
Remuneration: £24k - 30k dependent on experience
Tenure: Full time / permanent
Reporting to: Head of Campaigns
Closing Date: 3rd February, however, we will be reviewing applications and interviewing as we receive them, to fill the role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter clearly stating why you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com