Supplier Campaigns Executive - German Speaker
Are you inspired by the prospect of joining a fast growth tech business that’s on a mission to tackle climate change by accelerating the transition to sustainable manufacturing?
Manufacture 2030 is a purpose led software company. Our cloud-based product, the Bee is designed to cut costs, risks and environmental impacts in manufacturing and accelerate global progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). Our mission is to halve the amount of resources used in global manufacturing by the year 2030, making best-in-class resource efficiency simple and achievable for all manufacturers.
Our Supplier Campaigns Executive will be a bright, enthusiastic and highly motivated colleague with excellent communications skills – we’re particularly looking for candidates who are bilingual/fluent in other languages. This role is critical to retaining and growing our customer base, thereby having an impact on the environmental footprint of thousands of manufacturing sites within global supply chains. You’ll get to know our customers – from the factory floor to the head of manufacturing – across all sorts of manufacturing businesses and will grow to understand their challenges, and how we can solve them. You will gain exposure to many tools, processes, clients and have the opportunity to work in a young, growing B2B SaaS business that serves manufacturing brands and suppliers across the globe. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, the willingness to learn and get stuck in!
- Manage a portfolio of manufacturing suppliers, leading on initial engagement and outreach and conversion to dedicated customers
- Be the go-to person for supplier prospect questions or support needs and client renewals
- Be responsible for qualifying and prioritising supplier leads by:
- Identifying their needs and business requirements, and working out if and how our product aligns to help solve those needs, and how receptive they are to the requesting supply chain owner.
- Identifying and mapping stakeholders key to the sales process and then finding and engaging those stakeholders where necessary
- Understanding the decision-making process for a sale and unlocking any blockages/delays.
- Work closely with the Data Insights and Improvement Teams to use value hooks to secure supplier participation.
- Effectively communicating the company vision and value proposition for reducing carbon emissions in global manufacturing through the delivery of compelling product demonstrations to supplier prospects.
- Draft and deliver marketing communications for suppliers including emails, webinars, videos and phone scripts etc to ensure a smooth and streamlined experience for suppliers.
- Work closely with the Heads of Industry to ensure each supplier campaign is tailored to the needs of a particular supply chain owner.
- Gain an understanding of suppliers’ challenges and pain points and feed these into the Product and Customer Teams to assist product, comms and service development for upsell and renewals.
- Analyse data and trends to understand onboarding and conversion rates and timescales and seek to put in place improvements and efficiencies wherever possible.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate belief in our mission to accelerate the transition to sustainable manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English, and a positive, confident phone manner
- A German Speaker is required for this position. Fluency in other languages would be a big bonus
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in environmental science
- Any experience of customer service, marketing and sales would be an asset especially proven experience to identify and close potential sales opportunities, including objection handling
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- A good knowledge or interest in sustainability and manufacturing as well as technology
- Experience of designing and running a communications campaign and undertaking outreach via email and phone
- A natural attention to detail, organisation and diligence in the way you work
- Experience using a CRM would be a benefit
To be successful in this role, you have to be an energetic person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about supporting our mission and helping manufacturers to reduce their costs and global climate impacts. You will need to be able to talk confidently to manufacturing site managers and engineers as well as senior corporate executives, understand their world and their challenges.
You will need to identify the right decision makers and influencers from site and corporate teams, as well as possess the courage to ask the right questions, as this will be critical to your success. You will need excellent communication skills, be able to learn fast about the world our customers inhabit, and their priorities, and be prepared to challenge customer thinking. You need to be hungry and proactive, seeking opportunities and following them through to success. As we grow and scale as a business the aforementioned responsibilities are likely to evolve and develop and you should feel comfortable to adapt and grow with the role.
What you get
- The opportunity to work with global manufacturing brands and their suppliers, helping them to significantly reduce their GHG emissions and wider environmental impacts on the planet
- An opportunity to help build a game changing software company from an early stage
- A culture of empowerment, with high levels of personal responsibility given from day one
- The opportunity to work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated by a belief that the work they do positively contributes to a more sustainable future
- An environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged and rewarded
- £22,000 - £25,000
- Other benefits are but not limited to: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension.
- Our office is located in Summertown, around 1.5 miles from Oxford City Centre and easily reached via public transport and main roads.
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter clearly stating why you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com