We're looking for an energetic, self-motivated and pro-active Personal Assistant to join our team.
About Manufacture 2030:
Manufacture 2030 is a purpose-led company accelerating global progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We provide companies of all sizes with the certainty they need to hit GHG emissions reduction targets, be it a global corporation or an SME within their supply chain. Our unique software platform and support services help measure, manage, and reduce environmental impact in line with the latest climate science at a global scale. We give our clients in the pharmaceutical, chemical, retail, automotive and fast-moving consumer goods sectors the confidence they need to hit their carbon reduction targets, while offering their suppliers the opportunity to enhance their operational efficiency, procure more sustainably and drive down costs.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our Personal Assistant will be providing administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) which includes the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Customer Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Chief Software Engineer.
At its core, the role will provide assistance to the SLT, enabling them to fulfil their daily business responsibilities more effectively and efficiently. Duties will include administrative tasks such as planning and scheduling events, handling correspondence and managing personal calendars.
- Handling and responding to correspondence including phone calls, emails, and letters.
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries including Board Meetings.
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments, and other important tasks.
- Making travel and hotel arrangements.
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars, and other events.
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes, and subsequently distributing to all participants.
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and partners.
- Preparing presentations, expense reports and maintaining a filing system.
- Handling official/sensitive documents and reports.
- Supporting the flow of accurate and timely internal communications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate belief in our mission to accelerate the decarbonization of global supply chains.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Able to talk confidently to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently.
- Excellent organisation and process management skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Strong communication skills and able to build rapport quickly.
- Discretion and tact.
- Understanding of climate change and environmental/corporate sustainability.
- Experience in digital, technology or scale-up businesses.
- Experience of working with other software tools incl. Salesforce, ClickUp, etc.
- An energetic person who is self-motivated and pro-active, with a strong work ethic.
- Self-starter who loves to get multiple tasks done on time and to a high standard.
- An inclusive team player who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues and partners.
- Aware that working in a tech scale-up comes with some challenges but are excited by the opportunities this type of environment provides.
What you get:
The opportunity to work with global brands to reduce their environmental impacts, while helping to build a game changing software company from an early stage. A culture of empowerment, with high levels of personal responsibility given from day one, underpinned by an environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged and rewarded. The opportunity to work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Private healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance cover.
- Salary sacrifice schemes for electric vehicles and cycle-to-work.
- Paid volunteering days and matched charitable contributions.
Location: Oxford or hybrid working, UK (minimum 2 days working in the office)
Remuneration: £30k - £35k, dependent on experience
Tenure: Full time / Flexible permanent
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Closing Date: 16th June at 17:00 UK time (UTC+0)
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter clearly stating why you are suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacture 2030 (the sole trading company of 2degrees Ltd) is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit. Any personal data we collect from you as part of a recruitment process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR.