Client Delivery Manager - Pharma
We're searching for an experienced, self-motivated Client Delivery Manager to join our team.
Climate change is the challenge of our time. Let’s solve it together.
Manufacture 2030 is a fast growth purpose-led company accelerating global progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We provide companies of all sizes with the certainty they need to hit GHG emissions reduction targets, be it a global corporation or an SME within their supply chain. Our unique software platform and support services help measure, manage and reduce environmental impact in line with the latest climate science at a global scale. We give our clients in the pharmaceutical, chemical, retail, automotive and fast-moving consumer goods sectors the confidence the need to hit their carbon reduction targets, while offering their suppliers the opportunity to enhance their operational efficiency, procure more sustainably and drive down costs.
We’re now on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Client Delivery Managers to increase the positive impact of our services through outstanding deliverables aimed at supporting the Scope 3 decarbonisation of the client’s supply chain. Reporting into our Head of Pharmaceutical Partnerships, these are exciting roles for candidates with a keen interest in sustainability and technology who also have strong partnership and account-management experience. The incumbent will be an active member of our externally facing team and will be seen as an expert in sustainable supply chains and driving Scope 3 emissions reductions in a particular industry. This role will work closely with stakeholders across our business to deliver an excellent product and service to our clients. As well as our wider programmes, you will also work specifically on the design and delivery of our newly launched Activate Program.
- Leading on the delivery of work packages to our key supply chain owner clients to ensure their delight with our software and service and progress towards their Scope 3 decarbonization roadmap.
- Building trust-based relationships with key executives (Sustainability, Procurement, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within the key accounts.
- Driving and implementing effective roll out strategies of Manufacture 2030’s solution within a portfolio of key accounts.
- Supporting the Head of Partnerships to manage a ‘community’ of supply chain owners in the industry who are members of Manufacture 2030 to ensure consistency of approach, influencing product and service development and scope opportunities for wider business development.
- Working to ensure the tone and brand of the supply chain owner client comes through in each campaign by acting as the 'internal client' in commissioning work packages.
- Tracking key programme metrics and specified targets such as those surrounding supplier conversion rates and progress stats and collating and presenting clients with key deliverables including reports, insights, trends etc.
- Closely monitoring, analysing and acting on key customer data points and metrics to ensure adoption success, improve customer experience and relationships.
- Providing insights to supply chain owner clients to help them gain more from Manufacture 2030 services and accelerate their environmental improvements, and providing our internal team with insights from customers to guide our learning and product development.
- Working in partnership with the Marketing Team to ensure programme evidence and client case studies and success stories are used to leverage future growth.
- Supporting the development of our supplier Climate Action Program by bringing insight and recommendations related to sectoral hotspots to be tackled.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing large corporate client accounts and delivering environmental sustainability and GHG emissions reductions projects especially concerning Scope 3.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or chemical sector would be highly desirable.
- Experience assisting clients to adopt environmental software solutions or implementing behaviour change programmes would be an asset.
- Data and excel literacy and confidence with building client reports and telling stories from data.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in environmental science, manufacturing or engineering.
- Ability to work well in an international and multi-cultural environment. Impeccable written and spoken English, and fluency in other business languages would be an asset.
- An energetic person who is self-motived with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about supporting our mission to tackle climate change by helping retailers and manufacturers reduce their environmental impacts.
- An excellent communicator and relationship-builder and must be able to talk confidently to senior executives from large global brands.
- Quick and eager to learn about the world our customers inhabit, their priorities and challenges, and are prepared to challenge their thinking.
- Highly organised, meticulous and skilled at managing various projects simultaneously and to a high standard.
What you get:
- The opportunity to work with global manufacturing brands and their suppliers, helping them to significantly reduce their GHG emissions and wider environmental impacts on the planet.
- A culture of empowerment, with high levels of personal responsibility given from day one.
- The opportunity to work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated by a belief that the work they do positively contributes to a more sustainable future.
- An environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged and rewarded.
Location: Oxford or flexible remote
Remuneration: £40-50k dependent on experience
Tenure: Full time / permanent
Closing Date: 8th December 2022
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter clearly stating why you are suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org