A circular economy could generate benefits of €1.8 trillion by 2030 in Europe alone, reports the Ellen Macarthur Foundation. Clearly the circular economy is more than just a sustainability buzzword. But what are the real opportunities for embedding a circular approach within your business? And how can your company better integrate circular economy principles into its business model?
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is hosting a workshop to answer these questions for you. The WBCSD will provide guidance to help you accelerate your transition towards the circular economy, presenting its latest research and findings. Guest speakers from HP Inc and Interface will share how they're benefiting from taking a circular approach too.
When & where?
The workshop will be held on 30th November from 9am to 3pm (GMT) in London at the Interface Showroom.
- Find out about the benefits and opportunities to embedding a circular approach within your business
- Depending on your role or function within your company, hear about the various circular practices that you can implement
- See how companies are seeing results from adopting circular approaches.
Who should attend?
- Mid-level professionals from multinationals and SMEs interested in how they can contribute to the circular economy within their companies.
- Professionals working in the following departments: research, development and innovation; procurement; production and manufacturing; sales and marketing; waste management; finance and accounting
- Circular Economy Guidance, presented by Brendan Edgerton, Manager of Circular Economy, WBCSD
- Case study: Bringing sustainability full circle, presented by Mark Dempsey, UK Sustainability Manager for HP Inc.
- From Mission Zero to Climate Take Back: challenges, solutions and lessons learnt in commercialising the circular economy, presented by Jon Khoo, Innovation Partner for Interface
How do I register?
Fill in the form below to register your interest. Hurry, there are only 30 spaces available!